Admission into 2013 Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 65th Regular Course

is is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 65th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna will be available for sale from 7th November 2012 to 28th February 2013. Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Upon purchase of Access or PIN Codes, prospective candidates should log on to the Application Portal and complete the online application form.

2013 ADMISSION INTO NDA – NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY 65TH REGULAR COURSE

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are advised to purchase access or PIN codes from any of the branches or cash offices of Zenith Bank Plc nationwide, at the cost of ₦2,500.00 only, excluding bank charges of ₦500.00 for an online application. Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board and carefully select Nigerian Defence Academy as their First Choice of university. Such applicants are expected to sit sit for the Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).

SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications should be submitted online. On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form. Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card. Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off marks will have access to print out the Examination Admission Card.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed below, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com

Requirements For Admission into the Regular Course of NDA
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy a candidate (Males and Females are eligible) must have the following:

Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or GCE O Level or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than 2 sittings, relevant to the Faculty of their choice.
Credit in English Language and Mathematics
At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry.
Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government and a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with application form will not be accepted.
Only examination results of 5 years from date taken will be accepted.
Admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy is for both MALE and FEMALE NIGERIANS only.
CourseGeneral RequirementsCompulsory CreditsRelevant Credits
Faculty of Arts and Sciences
BSc Economics5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Economics and MathematicsAccounts, Commerce, Government, Geography, History, French and Arabic
BSc Accounting5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Accounting and MathematicsAccounts, Commerce, Government, Geography, History, French and Arabic
BSc Geography5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Geography and MathematicsHistory, Economics, Government, Accounts, Commerce, French and Arabic
BSc History5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, History and MathematicsHistory, Economics, Government, Accounts, Commerce, French and Arabic
BSc Political Science and Defence Studies5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Government and MathematicsHistory, Economics, French, Geography, Accounts and Commerce
BSc Psychology5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Biology and MathematicsEconomic, Health Science, Government and Agric Science
Faculty of Engineering
BEng Civil5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Mathematics, Physics and ChemistryTechnical Drawing, Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
BEng Electrical and Electronics5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and PhysicsTechnical Drawing, Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
BEng Mechanical5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and PhysicsTechnical Drawing, Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
Faculty of Science
BSc Biological Sciences5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Mathematics, Biology and ChemistryPhysics, Agric Science, Geography and Health Science
BSc Chemistry5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and BiologyPhysics, Health Science, Agric Science and Geography
BSc Mathematics5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Mathematics and PhysicsChemistry, Additional/ Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
BSc Computer Science5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Mathematics and PhysicsChemistry, Additional/ Further Mathematics, Biology and Geography
BEng Physics5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings including English Language and MathematicsEnglish Language, Mathematics and PhysicsChemistry, Biology, Technical Drawing and Geography

EXAM SUBJECTS

Written Selection Examination for 65th Regular Course
General Instructions:

The following instructions apply to candidates seeking admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 65th Regular Course.

PART ONE – USE OF ENGLISH.

The use of English is compulsory for ALL candidates

PART TWO – CHOICE OF SUBJECTS

A. CANDIDATES FOR ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES.

Candidates for Arts and Social Sciences are to answer questions in any THREE of the following subjects, which must include the candidate’s chosen course.
Mathematics
Economics
Geography
History
Government
B. CANDIDATES FOR ENGINEERING.

Candidates for Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the following subjects:
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
C. CANDIDATES FOR THE SCIENCES.

Candidates for the Sciences are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects, which must include the candidates chosen course of study.
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

EXAMINATION CONDITIONS
Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cut-off mark will be eligible to sit for the examination at the Examination Centre of choice. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com

EXAMINATION DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
The examination will be conducted as a Selection Examination (similar to Post–UTME examination), and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 18 May 2013. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to please bring along their:
Acknowledgement Form,
JAMB result slip,
Examination Admission Card and
Two (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs
Bank Payment Slip / Confirmation page
to the Examination Centre on the examination date. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain candidate’s Name, State, Centre and Signature at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Selection Exams will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.

EXAMINIATION CETNRES

9GombeGovt Science Secondary School, Jeka Da Fari, Gombe
10ImoHoly Ghost College, Owerri
11KadunaCommand Secondary School, Kaduna South
12KadunaNigerian Defence Academy, Permanent Site, Kaduna
13KadunaNigerian Defence Academy, Old Site, Kaduna
14KanoArmy Day Secondary School, Bukavu Barracks, Kano
15LagosCommand Children’s School/Command Day Secondary School, Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos
16LagosNavy Secondary School, Ojo Town, Lagos
17OndoArmy Day Secondary School, Akure
18OyoCommand Day Secondary School Odogbo, Ibadan
19PlateauCommand Day Secondary School Rukuba Barracks, Jos
20RiversNavy Secondary School, Port Harcourt
21SokotoArmy Day Secondary School, Sokoto

NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a university first degree (BSc, BEng, BA) and a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

ADMINISTRATION
Regular Course cadets will train at NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna. Cadets will be kitted, accommodated and fed at Federal Government expense throughout the duration of training. Officer cadets will also receive a monthly allowance for general upkeep.

REFERENCE MATERIALS
In response to request from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a cost of ₦3,000.00 only. This can be purchased from the Registry Department, NDA Kaduna or from designated Zenith Bank branches.

Note: Candidates above the age of 21 at the period of examination are not eligible to apply.

To apply, click here

Get free daily email updates!

rss 30×43 Admission into 2013  Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 65th Regular Course twitter 30×43 Admission into 2013  Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 65th Regular Course facebook 30×43 Admission into 2013  Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 65th Regular Course googleplus 30×43 Admission into 2013  Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 65th Regular Course

About Essien Ekpenyong

Just wanna bring information to your doorstep in this blog. Dekokoblog is the information blog. You get to know a lot of tips, gist etc, You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. You have tips? Wanna advertize? Contact me Here
Keep it coming. Cheers

Comments

1. Ismail Ibrahim says:

I asked 4 d form here in kaduna @ zenith bank nd dey said dat it hz nt yet started selling it nd here u said is on sale,y?

2. Ismail Ibrahim says:

Tnk u,essien i went der 2 day nd dey said is on sale,bt i wnt 2 ask u,ar u an officer??

3. Ismail Ibrahim says:

Bcux i wnt u 2 help me wit som useful infos on how 2 gt d admission nd necessary materials or tinx needed.

4. Dear NDA aspirant. Just visit http://www.nda.edu.ng for all the info you need for the 65th RC.
    N/B: you need to write 2013 UTME and carefully make NDA your 1st choice. Goodluck to you All. Should you need further help. Call me on 08188131824

5. N.D.A Form is out. [seriously speakin]

6. Please I need ur help with the admission. I tried doing my jamb registration on the net but when I clicked on choice of school I couldn’t find NDA among the schools plz what do I do now that I can’t find NDA in the option on jamb site. My contact is this. 07031617378

7. pls why cant i see n.d.a on the jamb website and the n.d.a people said we must to select them as 1st choice?

8. I cannot find n.d.a among the list of the institutions on the jamb website.

9. obine ogechi terry says:

Fellows why is N.d.a as a choice of institute not under-listed in jamb cite and what could be the possible solution.

10. Hello sir/madam why is N.d.a as a choice of institute not under-listed in jamb cite and what could be the possible solution.07031945482 for any info or help.

11. ya ALLAH HELP US , MAKE US AMONG THE SUCESSFULL ONES AMEEN.

12. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
    matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!Allen Iverson Shoes
    Amare Stoudemire Shoes
    Blake Griffin Shoes

13. Pls I need your help I can find NDA me to on jamb web Dis my no 08185880249.

14. hi mr essien av bn tryin to log into d nda site, bt its nt coming up y?

15. I want to ask a? what of if a person is not writing jamb what should d person do.

16. I want to ask a? what of if a person is not writing jamb what should d person do.

17. Afolayan Sogo Samuel says:

No NDA in the JAMB form, how do we mae it as the first chioce according to the instruction? Please help.

18. Nigeria Defence Academy is not in the Jamb Brochure so how can we fill it as our First Choice University?

19. please is the NDA form on sale,please some one should call me on 08068423267!God bless you.

20. pls ineed the pass question,am frm lagos state orile iganmu.pls dis is my no 08035487402

21. god will make a way wen d seem to b no way my derms was to go to nda went i was a kid i love it o help me god

22. Congratulations buddy thats remarkable

23. N.D.A The gateway to generalism.BE THERE!

24. i v aready registered for d jamb and i v taking nda kaduna as ma first choice, bt i v not yet buy d nda form neither purchase d pin, can i stil buy the form?

25. Sir, i bought and fill the NDA form online but could’nt submit it that same day because of power failure and the following day i went to fill and submit the but my pin and email was rejected till now. Please sir tell me what to do while stock lasts

26. ho God allow me to be student of defence Academy this year pls in mighty name of God i need d helper which always inform me everything going about it pls dis is my number 08176374772

27. Muhammad Bada says:

I TRIED TO APPLY FOR THIS SEVERAL TIMES BUT EACH TIME I TRY………………I GET A PROBLEM EITHER ON THE SITE OR THE SPACE WHICH IS PROVIDED TO FILL THE SUBJECTS AND THEIR GRADES WILL NOT OPEN,OTHER TIMES THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH DOESN’T UPLOAD.I JUST DON’T
    KNOW WHATS GOING ON…PLEASE ANYBODY TO TELL ME HOW TO RECTIFY THAT PROBLEM?

28. I want 2 study in NDA right from childhood.

29. God pls help me 2 be in NDA dis year. Amen

30. ochu austyn jr says:

i bought nda form but anytime i try to reach the web site it would not be found what can i do

31. Ehimuan Ekeata says:

God pls grant success to doz dat ar seeking admission into d Nigeria Defence Acadey……

32. Good day sir,There is no bank in Osun State that selling the (nda) past questions sir.pls,What we can do to get the past questions, and where we can get it. Thanx

33. Godfrey says:

If you are in Lagos or in the East part of the country, or south south or middle belt and in need of the N.D.A past question & answer, contact me and book your own copy cos i will be coming to Lagos very soon and i will only be coming with the number of copies booked so if you are in Lagos or you know someone who stays in Lagos or in any part of the country which i mentioned, and needs the past question you can do the person a favor by informing him/her to contact me and book a copy before its too late. The past question is only obtainable from the school @ Kaduna only so its very expensive that`s why i will advice you to buy the complete N.D.A past question compendium which goes for #6,500 don`t see the price as too much, rather look at what you will gain when you go through it thoroughly because %80 of the question set on the day of exam is gotten from the past question so you see you will be doing yourself a great favor if you buy the past question and this years admission into the school is strictly by merit. The ball is in your court
    Call me on this number and book yours for your own benefit and interest

34. Godfrey says:

Call me on this number and book yours for your own benefit and interest
    08064123210

35. Has nda examination being shift to another date?

36. God dis my first tym for applying nda. pls help me by blessing me wit d school

37. Yusuf olanrewaju says:

I had passion to gain admission into this great school, but I didn’t meet the jamb cut off mark cos I score 165. Please what can I do? Pls help me out!

38. ENDURANCE says:

good day sir/ma…pls is about this jamb cut of mark for NDA applicants. due to the mass fairlure of jamb candidates this year,… expercially for NDA applicates…please we are pleading to the org to reduces the cut of mark to either 170…because many applicants falls victims to the mass fairlure in jamb this year…help pls…this is my contact number……. 08169477503……and the site is not opening, is there another site for it? thanks..waiting for ur reply.

39. IBRAHIM says:

Guys, Call me Ibrahim, I applied for NDA 2013, but when i checked my JAMB i scored below 140.
    i needed about 200 print my NDA ACKNOWLEDGE FORM….But thank God i met this Mr. Abdul that helped me upgrade my score to 231
    NDA CANDIDATES IF YOU SCORED BELLOW CUT OFF MARK , PENDING,BIOMETRIC PROBLEM OR NO RESULT ISSUE, I ADVICE YOU TO CALL HIM CAUSE AM SURE HE CAN BE OF HELP.
    MR. ABDUL; 07052318805,07068321936

am just thinking about my NDA exam now. any one is free to call i will be glad to help out.( 08189781963)
    MR. ABDUL; 07052318805,07068321936

40. boma pearl says:

Please sir/madam.I applied for the nda exam and I registered for jambe too.but I didn’t put nda as any of my choice in d jamb registration,will I still be able to write d nda exams?need answers pls

41. Guys NDA examination is on Saturday.. if you have any problem with your jamb result I will advice you to call this number 07068321936, he is a jamb official….
    He actually helped me upgrade mine from 140 to 231 and was on monday and am sure he can do yours. and I was able to download my acknowledgement form and exam card.

NDA CANDIDATES IF YOU SCORED BELLOW CUT OFF MARK , PENDING, BIOMETRIC PROBLEM OR NO RESULT ISSUE, I ADVICE YOU TO CALL HIM CAUSE AM SURE HE CAN BE OF HELP.

if you need my help you can call me on my cell number 08189781963 and ibrahim is my name. I cant just wait to write the exam…
    here is the jamb official number again.
    07068321936

42. nwokorie john says:

gretins sir,i heard that the N.D.A exam have been prospond,i want to know whether it has been prospond or rumour,because jamb is stil on for taken their’s with system.

43. God am so happy to be among with the people that wright the exam nda full Nigeria defence academy an I pray to my father in heaven called God an almighty Allah that I will be among the successful ones

44. Jude Asukwo says:

I can search for the admission list for the year 2013/2014 so plz what should i do? 08130326070

45. blessing says:

pls, wen is the result be out ?

46. i want to say a big thank you to mr raymond this my 4th time of writing jamb steel no admission this year again i scored 136 in my jamb score and i was fustrated i then saw some people saying that mr raymond helped them to upgrade their score i then decided to call him and he ask me to send my details i just check now my jamb score has been upgrade to 264 you can also call him to assit you call his personal number on 08172949345

47. cadet dalami says:

ADMISSION INTO NDA KADUNA IS ON
    Am Cadet Dalami bu name, i got into NDA kaduna last year with the help of a Colonel. here in NDA camp kaduna

Interested persons can contact him on 08069626087..

There are limited amount of people he can help per year, and now is the time to work you admission before its too late, especially those that have no connection.

Colonel 08069626087
    My number is 08115503225 any one can call me and i will pick up if i can

cadet dalami

48. NDA RECRUITMENT SERVICE BOARD says:

Note:You are advice to call this number for assistance in other not to fall into scam.One love to all of you my fellow Nigerians.

49. NDA RECRUITMENT SERVICE BOARD says:

Contact this phone number for complains and if you want to be short listed or admitted into NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY call 08154053024 now if you know you wrote the exam.I am here to help those wo don’t have connections.

50. NIGERIAN ARMY says:

Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers for the following NA specialties.

FURTHER INFORMATION
    9. For further information, you may call +234816177668 between 0900 and 1700hrs from Mondays to Fridays. You may also visit http://www.nigerian-army.org

Army Headquarters
    Department of Military Secretary
    Mambilla Barracks
    Asokoro Abuja

51. Contact this phone number for complains and if you want to be short listed or admitted into NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY call 08154053024 now if you know you wrote the exam.I am here to help those who don’t have connections.

52. Cadet dalami hw do i reach you de number u posted is not going through i wrote de Exam but my name didnt cum out z dia any means u can help me 2 get de admission i will reward u hansomelly.

53. Thanks you Colonel John I wish you all the best for helping me for my Army Recruitment upgrade and processing my name is out ..Here is Colonel John phone number:08100973219 in case you need a helping hand or assistance too in any of this processing (1)Nigeria Civil Deference Academy (2)Nigeria Air force (3)Navy (4)Nigeria Police Force (5)Custom service (6)Army, kindly contact him ..

54. If you want to get the form and make sure you name is out as i student you can call 08163974382 or email willamsjeffery1@gmail.com

55. i just got my waec with help me release two days ago by Mr James and guess what today he also release 4 persons result i sent to him i just want you all to know this man is the only one you can trust to help you just contact him now on this number 07063669162 this man is real God bless you sir

56. NDA KADUNA says:

Call on how to get your NDA 2013 form registration at our head office in Kaduna contact this number 08152240666 for information’s

57. NDA FORM IN KADUNA IS OUT says:

For those who need NDA form is out now you can contact the head office in kaduna with this number 08165915209 for the form the man in child will help you for the processing into the academy

58. Am DAVID KEVIN by name, i got into NDA In kaduna last year with the help of a Colonel. here in NDA camp kaduna Interested persons can contact him on 08056141396..
    Colonel 08056141395

59. ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 66TH REGULAR COURSE, CALL 08069626087.
    Get a secured and assured ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY 66th regular course just like i did.
    Am Cadet Dalami, i got admitted into NDA 2012 and this is my second academic section and its full of hard work…
    If you seek admission into NDA, i will strongly advice you call this number; 08069626087
    He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need.
    08069626087

If you are interested and you need my help on how i got this far we could chat on BBM 7B3581EF or you could call me on 08066371527(PLEASE NO FLASHING CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE, PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE AM ONLY DOING THIS TO HELP INTERESTED PERSONS)

60. CADET DALAMI says:

He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need.
    08069626087

If you are interested and you need my help on how i got this far we could chat on BBM 7B3581EF or you could call me on 08066371527(PLEASE NO FLASHING CAUSE I DON’T WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE, PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE AM ONLY DOING THIS TO HELP INTERESTED PERSONS)

61. CADET DALAMI says:

He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need.

CADET DALAMI

He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need.

CADET DALAMI

He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need.

CADET DALAMI

62. Am JASON JOSE by name, i got into NDA In kaduna last year with the help of a Colonel. here in NDA camp kaduna Interested persons can contact him on 08056141396..
    Colonel 08056141395

63. ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 66TH REGULAR COURSE, CALL 08069626087.

He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need.

CADET DALAMI

He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need.

CADET DALAMI

He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need.

CADET DALAMI

64. My fellow student who are seeking admission into the Nigeria defence Accardemy, I want to use this medium to inform you or let know how you can be admitted into NDA with the help of Cornell Rasheed Abubaka and officer in NDA office Kaduna, he was the person that help me into the NDA last year after so many time of trying so to get the admission but when i got to know Cornell Rasheed Abubaka, he help me to process my admission of which i was admitted into the NDA so any body who need the help of Cornell Rasheed, should call him on his cell phone number here 08107318074.
    Micheal recently posted..Exercising Tips for People Working from HomeMy Profile

65. Am SEGU by name, i got into NDA In kaduna last year with the help of a Cornell. here in NDA camp kaduna Interested persons can contact him on 08056141395.There are limited amount of people he can help per year, and now is the time to work your admission before its too late, especially those that have no connection.Cornell 08056141395

66. The Nigerian De fence Academy (NDA) was established on the 5th of February 1964 in response to the defence needs of independent Nigeria to train officers for the Armed Forces of Nigeria ,for those who need help for their admission into NDA Academy should call this number 08165915209 for help now before it get late because the admission is still going on now, the man help two of my brother late year. now they are now in their train to pass out in their train

67. CADET DALAMI says:

He is a top man in the military and have lots of links and that what you need to make it here.

68. CADET DALAMI says:

69. major tunde says:

hello my name is major tunde,i want to use this oppunity to inform people out there that want to join Nigerian Defence Academy [NDA] that i personally will be having the chance to get anybody into NDA….for admission process should call my phone number +2348116818801…Am ready to give this offer thanks…………

70. CADET DALAMI says:

CADET DALAMI

71. My Name is JOSE i am from Cross River state i want to thank my Major Genera mr aday who help me last year to get admission into NDA and he also help my friend too into ARMY, may God bless him for the good work he have be doing for people,,, my good friends out there if you need any help you can contact him on this number 08056141395 or 08124041863, you can still contact him on facebook, Aday Major General so that he can also help you, (Lord I say thank you).

72. Good day my name is Olu i just want to inform those people going for NDA school i just want to tell you that there is a man that help my sister into NDA school his name call major general DAVID i real thank him for these good work and my sister have spend two year there for those who need admission into NDA you can contact him with this number 08154053024 for help now

73. Good day every body, Have you been able to complete your registration into the Nigerian Defence Academy 66th Regular Course and you need admission hand of help every body is hereby notified to call the number below for admission help before you find it late.(08107318074)..

74. NDA HEAD OFFICE KADUNA says:

75. I am loveth by Name,
    I Thank Mrs Queen Patrick she help me to got ADMISSION last Two years into NDA Nigerian Defence Academy school in kaduna, If you need help in NDA 2014 ADMISSION you call madam Queen Patrick for help, you can contact her on this number 08124041863,, call her now for help.

I am loveth by Name,

I am loveth by Name,

76. MRS PATIENTS says:

Hello every body out here and all 2014 Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) candidate who need admission help into the NDA, You all are hereby advice to contact Cornell Rasheed Aslem of the Nigeria Army, he was the Man who help two of my children into the NDA last year. Any body who need are to call him on his number (08107318074) he is the only person that can help you, from Mrs Patients Ojo.

77. cadet dalami says:

Are you looking for admission into NDA, the gate way to generalship?
    Are you hoping to get some one to back you up and help you out with your admission?
    THEN CALL THIS NUMBER; 08069626087, HE IS A COLONEL AND WORKS AT NDA KADUNA, HE ACTUALLY HELPED ME GOT INTO THE SCHOOL AND AM SURE HE CAN STILL BE OF HELP TO SOME PEOPLE THAT NEEDS IT

COLONEL NUMBER; 08069626087

Well my name is Dalami, am in Tama 2 now, i was helped in to this place with an information i got from some thats why a doing this…
    You could contact me on 08066371527(NO FLASHING PLEASE!!!)

GOOD LUCK

Cadet Dalami

78. Jude Nasiru says:

Good day every body, My name is Jude Nasiru from Kano State, I got admission into the (NDA) Academy last year with the help of one of the Nigeria Army by name (Cornell Rasheed Aslem) on of the top officers in the (NDA) Academy who have connection to help candidate into the Academy. Any body boy or girl who have apply for the 66th regular cours 2014/15 that need admission help are required to call on the only man that am very sure of helping you the person of Cornell Rasheed Aslem) on his number (08107318074) for more info.

79. NDA KADUNA says:

To all listeners this is a direct information from the Nigeria defence Academy before now so many people have been complaining that they have been scammed by this imposter’s on line claiming to be a colonel or a General we seriously advise you if you know you don’t want to get scammed if you need any assistance to get into Nigeria defense Academy(NDA) this is the Amin officer the rightful person that can aid you good help call this number 08142748182 Colonel David Ibrahim

80. NDA KADUNA says:

This is so very real this Man Colonel David Ibrahim was the man my father called last year and he helped me my name came out including 2 of his friends children who leave Nest to us i advice you contact him because i remembered my father told me he has great influence and he is related to the Governor of Abuja state.

81. Good day to you all, I'm here to let you know that admission is currently going on into the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) and if you know you have register for the 2014/2015 66th regular course, and you need a helping hand into the NDA simply call on General Hakeem Razark because he was the man who God use to help me into the Nigeria Army and make me whom I'm today. The General number is (07052962769) he is capable of helping you into any of the following.

(1) Army.
    (2)Air Force.
    (3) NDA.
    (4) Navy.
    (5) Immigration.
    (6) Custom.

His email address is (generalhakeem.razak@gmail.com).

82. I am Paulinus from river state i took NDA form two times and after the exam i was never selected but glory be to God today that i finally got the admissions last year with the help of Colonel David Ibrahim whom my father consulted on my behalf so in regards to this i want to advice that if you need some one to help you contact Colonel David Ibrahim he is a very Generous man and always love helping people every year to get into NDA i was told by my father that he only have space for 8 persons,you can as well call him on this number before its too late 08154128442

83. John Okechuku says:

Hello every body, My name is John Okechuku from Abia State for 4years, tried to get into the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) but i was not given admission i register for the 65 Regular Course last year and i saw a post online that General Hakeem Razark help him in year 2012 to get into the NDA that if i need any i should call the General on his phone number so i called and he told me not to worry that he will help me. now i have been given admission into the NDA with his help and very happy and thankful to God for helping achieve my dream, so my brothers and sister don’t miss you opportunity to become a student of the Nigeria Defence Academy call on General Hakeem Razark now on his number (07052962769) to help you.

84. Cadet Sherif Abubakar says:

NDA Nigeria defence Academy is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence,my name is Abubakar Sherif i sat for NDA exam 4 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated things it really surprise me,i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a mans post on that this man can help people get into NDA i called the number but i won’t mention his name here but God will punish him where ever he is for duping me he collected money from me several times and all the money he collected from me was close to 140,000 i had to try the next year when i finally got the admission through Colonel David Ibrahim he just helped me then after which when i was admitted i went to pay him fully for the job well done and my father bought him a Ram that was all.So my dare if you have some one that is telling you bring money today, bring tomorrow and you keep paying for nothing you have seen then i pity you because such person is not Genuine and you will realized you have been duped at the end.So i advice if you seek for genuine person call Colonel David Ibrahim (08142748182) and you will see what it means to meet with real person at the end of every thing.I already directed three persons to him this year.

85. Good day friends, NDA is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence,my name is ADAM HARRY i sat for NDA exam 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated things it really surprise me,i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a girl post concern how this man help ha last year to get Admission into NDA an i seed lat me try the number and i called him i told him my problem he sed no problem that he can help me,he told me what to do and i do it for him when i finally got the admission through Cornell Patrick aday he just helped me then after which when i was admitted i went to pay him the ramming money for the job well done and he send no that i shod not pay him again that was all. So my dear friends out there if you need help you can call him, So i advice you to seek for genuine person call Cornell Patrick aday (08056141395 or +2348124041863) and you will see what it means to meet with real person at the end of every thing.I already directed two persons to him this year.

86. Blessin Ajayi says:

Hello every one, Am here to thank the man who God use to help me in my jamb result last year, I wrote the jamb exam last year and i did not make up to my school cut off mark i came across a comment online thanking on jamb official by name Mr Felix Adewale on how he help them to upgrade their result so i decided to call him on his number and i explain to him which he told me that he will help me and to God be the glory, my result was upgraded to a higher score i never expected and that was how i was able to process my admission into the university, so am using this medium to let you all know that if you have problem with your jamb result, or you did not make up to your expected cut off mark, all you need to do now is to pick up Mr Felix Adewale phone number (08163392993) and call him to help you upgrade your result now before you get it late.

87. To my fellow Jamb candidates in this 2014 just concluded exam,i want you to know that with Mr Olaniyi Jamb upgrading is possible and rectifying of biometric error if only you can contact him on time i did mine last year through him and just yesterday i have directed few persons to him and some have gone back and checked and confirmed that their scores have increase this afternoon while others said he has assured them to check back on Monday which is 21st of April so you can see that indeed he is really Legit and has a good heart just call his number and you will see what i am telling you 08115188970

88. I thank God almighty for using Mr Olaniyi to help me last year to upgrade my Jamb, i am so much happy today i am in school now at University of Port Harcourt i own all Appreciation to Mr Olaniyi and if you are looking for a genuine person that can help you upgrade just contact him on 08115188970