We are glad to inform you that The University of Uyo has commenced her 2012/2013 post-utme screening exercise for candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and made a total score of 180 and above. The schedule of the Post-UTME Screening Exercise is as shown below:
SCHEDULE FOR 2011/2012 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
For now we don’t have the schedule for each department and courses, however, we will update the post once we have the details.
The Exam date is 16th June 2012 to 20th June 2012.
1. Eligible candidates will pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only and obtain a scratch card at any branch of the following Banks nationwide:
University of Uyo Microfinance Bank
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
* Scratch cards can also be obtained from the University Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos at the following addresses:
* University of Uyo Liaison Office 15B Blantyre Street, Off Ademola Adelukombo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
* University of Uyo Liaison Office No. 2 Modupe Street Off Kofoworola Crescent Off Awolowo Way by Balogun Bus Stop Ikeja, Lagos.
Payment should be made with effect from the date of this advertisement.
2. With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo 2012 Post-UTME Screening Form online at www.uniuyopume.org and scan on the Form, their recent passport size photograph with a red background.
3. Candidates are required to come with the following:
* A copy of the University of Uyo ON-LINE Registration form duly completed, carrying the passport-size photograph
* 2012 JAMB(UTME) Result printout
* Two recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME Registration number and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photographs.
* HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
4. Candidates who wish to access their results online should obtain scratch cards from any of the above-named Banks at the cost of N500.00 (Five hundred naira), only per scratch card.
Venue:- The Screening Exercise will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus & Town Campus Annexe of the University.
Closing Date:- The closing date for application: Will be updated later
John E. Udo
E-mail: email@example.com || Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Here