The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri FUTO has at last cleared the confusion that kept her 2012/2013 prospective candidates worrying in a recent couple of weeks past.
The date of the 2012 post UTME has now been fixed to take event between Thursday, June 14 to Saturday, June 16, 2012. Details of application, eligibility, etc has been explained below
Eligibility for FUTO 2012/2013 post UTME
The university has invited all candidates who chose FUTO either as first or second choice in the 2012 UTME. Such interested candidates must as well have obtained a minimum of 180 JAMB score as directed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination Board, JAMB.
How to Register
The FUTO 2012/2013 post UTME registration form is sold at the rate of N1,000.00 (one thousand naira flat). And is obtainable at branches of the following banks nationwide: First Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc., UBA Plc. and First City Monument Bank.
What to do after depositing the money
1. Candidates should collect an e-transact slip from the bank for further use. Note: you must not lose this slip!
2. Proceed to complete the registration form with your e-transact receipt number and pin at:www.futo.edu.ng
3. Click on the Post-UTME Online form and follow the instructions.
4. Complete the application form carefully
5. Upload your passport photograph (photo size should not be more than 64kb in jpeg or gif format)
Preview the completed form and submit when you are sure of your entry
6. Print the completed on-line registration form
Required Documents: Applicants should come to the exam with the following:-
1. Original JAMB Result Slip and photocopy
2. HB pencil, eraser and sharpener
3. Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form
4. UTME result slip and photocopy
5. Payment slip (e-transact slip) used for registration.
I wish you success in the exams