The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has announced its 2012/2013 Post UTME exam details. Students that applied for admission into FUTA should begin preparations for the FUTA Post UTME screening for UTME and Direct Entry candidates which is set to hold between 6th June to 9th June, 2012.
This is to inform candidates who chose Federal University of Akure (FUTA) as their first choice and/or second choices that the date for the post-jamb/utme for the 2012/2013 academic year is out. FUTA has fixed 200 as the cut off mark for this year’s post utme. The post utme is to hold between June 6th to June 9th . It is going to be a computer based screening examination.
Candidates who made FUTA their first and/or second choices are also invited for the computer based screening exercise on Saturday, 9th of June 2012.
Candidates are to come strictly according to their schedule that would be obtained automatically (printed) from the internet after their registration.
Each candidate is to make a payment of N2,000:00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges) at any commercial Bank nation-wide using the e-transact platform. .
Please note that the CANDIDATE’S UTME/DE Registration number and the full name should be correctly provided at the point of payment.
After the payment, each candidate should visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online registration form. The completed form which will indicate the exact date and time for the screening exercise should be printed for the candidate’s use.
The registration exercise which will commence on Thursday, 24th May, 2012, will close at 12.00 midnight on Monday, 4th June, 2012.
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(i) Depositor’s copy of bank teller indicating payment of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2, 000.00) for Registration
(ii) Print out of e-transact receipt (collected from the bank)
(iii) Completed Registration Form (downloaded from the FUTA website)
(iv) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/JAMB slips for Direct Entry
2. The Venue of the Screening exercise is the Electronic Test Centre, (ETC) “Obakekere Campus” Federal University of Technology, Akure.
3. Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or electronic gadget(s) into the examination hall.
4. Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the computer-based screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
5. Candidates are requested in their own interest to have a feel (practice) of the computer based test by visiting http://test.jkketc.net
6. The under-listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the screening exercise: (Helplines: 08158728904, 08184424792) or visit the University website: www.futa.edu.ng
Dr. (Mrs) M. O. Ajayi