POST UME 2012 IS LEGAL SAYS SENATE. GET POST UME PAST QUESTIONS

A lot speculation spreading across the internet and dailies that Post Ume will not be held has put to rest as the Senate has declare it legal.

2012 Post UTME Declared Legal By Nigerian Senate2012 Post UTME Declared Legal By Nigerian Senate

The Chairman of the Committee, Senator Uche Chukwumerije, clearly stated that the extra examination is legal since the Statue of each university gives its Senate power of admission and discipline of students.

All successful jamb candidates, having checked their results are required to prepare for their institutions post-utme. And also pray that your choice university picks you because this time over a million candidates will be forced to resit for the exam.

So Jambite, get ready now and study for Post Ume in your various institutions.  I have a gift for you here. If you need your Post ume past questions in any university, comment here giving me ur email.

Cheers
About Essien Ekpenyong

Just wanna bring information to your doorstep in this blog. Dekokoblog is the information blog. You get to know a lot of tips, gist etc, You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. You have tips? Wanna advertize? Contact me Here
Keep it coming. Cheers

Comments

1. Anonymous says:
  2. Anonymous says:
  3. Anonymous says:

Thank GOD for this wonderful oppotunity Sir my first chose is '' Fedrial univesity of petrolum resorces effurun'' and my second chose is ''Delsu'' pls send it i would be whatin to see it in my inbox 'Obirelouis@hotmail.Com'

4. Anonymous says:

nitroconcept@rocketmail.com.i am a science student and my subject combination is maths,english,agric and chemistry.agric science is my proposed course in ABU ZARIA.

5. Anonymous says:
  6. Anonymous says:

Pls i need it polyoko and nekede, economic & banking as my courses email i.D ogeta_4real@yahoo.com

7. Anonymous says:

plz i also need it… Tnz… My email adress is EKWERONUA@YAHOO.COM

8. Anonymous says:

I nd RUST and NDU post Ume past question and answer, and more if u can help for abia and imo poly post ume past question and answer. My mail is onyiriprogress@yahoo.com, i knw u hav tried alot for us may God continuel to uplift 4rm great to more greatness. After all i hav a gift 4 u. Thanks.

9. I'd love you to send me those of Unn, Uniben, Uniport, Unillorin, Unilag, Unizik, Unical, Uniabj, and Futo for me and my friends. Thanks. Send here davidvandetta@airtelng.blackberry.com

10. Ola Emmanuel says:

Pls, send me past questions for university of Ibadan and Anambra State University. God bless you. Keep up the good work.

11. Ola Emmanuel says:

Pls, send me past questions for university of Ibadan and Anambra State University for me and university of Agriculture for a friend who has no email. God bless you. Keep up the good work.

12. Ola Emmanuel says:

Pls, it is University ofAgriculture, Markudi. Thanks

13. Ola Emmanuel says:

Still Ola Emmanuel here: for electrical/electronic engineering and Mathematics/Statistics

14. pls ineed post ume pass qustion for futminna.

15. pls I need past questions for university of Nigeria, unilag and uniben. Kifidigun@yahoo.com

16. Pls my bro i need abu post ume past question,am electrical engr. Student

17. PLS,I NEED POST UME PAST QUESTIONS FOR RUST.THANK U .dokky981@yahoo.com.