2012/2013 POST JAMB/UME CUT OFF MARK FOR ALL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY

We have all check our JAMB Scores. What is next, the most important hurdle to climb is Post-Ume. Today, I want to write on the Post Ume Cut off Mark for all the Nigerian Universities.If your JAMB Score is 200 and above, you can write a post ume for a University. In order for you to know your prefered School Post UME Exam cut off mark, read this

> Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMinna) – 190
> Kwara State Polytechnic, – 180
> University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) – 180 or 200 depending on course
> Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) – 180 UTME
> Kaduna State University (KASU) – 180 UTME (first choice only)

Read more here

About Essien Ekpenyong

Just wanna bring information to your doorstep in this blog. Dekokoblog is the information blog. You get to know a lot of tips, gist etc, You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. You have tips? Wanna advertize? Contact me Here
Keep it coming. Cheers

Comments

1. Olalaykon says:

I need to knw – What is d cut-off mark for oosu economics?

2. Essien Ekpenyong says:

If you have more than 180, certainly, u will be called for the post ume

3. Anonymous says:

when someone is below 180, ie scored 173 is he/she elgible for a post ume?

4. Anonymous says:

Bel0w 180? I d0ubt if dat pers0n wud write pUmE! Hae guys i av a questn concernin RSUST! Dnt dey take 2nd ch0ice APlicANts?

5. How to knw the date of post ume.

6. Anonymous says:

can one change his/her school choice? and post ume past question papers, how to get it?

7. Anonymous says:

yes u can change ur choice but its wil cost u small amount,u wil nid to buy choice changing form .its wil be b around 2500

8. Anonymous says:

can someone apply 4 post ume in futa ondo if he scores 199 in jamb

9. Essien Ekpenyong says:

For scoring more than 180, u will write a Post ume in futo ondo

10. Essien Ekpenyong says:

Rsust is one of the universities that uses 2nd choices students to make money. They will organize a separate Post Ume for you, just pray they accept u.

11. Wat d post ume cutof mark 4 acount in oau

12. Wat d post ume cutof mark 4 acount in oau

13. Wat d post ume cutof mark 4 acount in oau

14. caleb brown says:

what is the post utme cut off mark 4 mass communication in laspotech?

15. Anonymous says:

wat's d cut off mark 4 english an literary studies in uniabuja?

16. Anonymous says:

Pls reply, i got 186 and Unizik is my 1st&2nd choice while banking & bussinx is my courses pls cn i appli pume wit such mark?

17. Essien Ekpenyong says:

Universities always bring down their cut off mark to 180 so as to make more income. Just be prayerful, you shall all be called for Post Ume

18. Anonymous says:

What is the cut-off mark for udu and bayero? my scores was 199 in jamb.can i attend the post jamb?

19. Mithomed says:

I scored 230 in my Jamb, FUTO Owerri is my second choice university, my course is Petroleum Engineering; will they accept me? And how can i apply for FUTO post USE?

20. Anonymous says:

What is the cut off mark for Economics at the University of Abuja. I scored 199 during the recent jamb result. Any chance of being admitted to Uni Abuja to read economics ?

21. Anonymous says:

pls i score 192, will i go for post utme exam

22. Essien Ekpenyong says:

Yes, u will surely go for Post Ume

23. Essien Ekpenyong says:

Futo do organize Post Ume for first choice and second choice. U will certainly be called cos u have have more than 200. Just call a friend in Futo and find out when they will have the test

24. Essien Ekpenyong says:

Some polytechnic accept below 180. Just keep praying

25. Anonymous says:

i scored 184 mark in recent jamb can i be accept in uniport to study computer science

26. Essien Ekpenyong says:

u need to pray Uniport accepts 180 cos it was 200 the previous year

27. Anonymous says:

I SCORED 237 (UNN) WILL DAT GO FOR MEDICAL REBLITATION IN NSSUKA@ESSIEN

28. Essien Ekpenyong says:

yea, prepare for post ume

29. Anonymous says:

pls when is futo post utme

30. patrick ebepusi says:

Pls i score 191 will Anambra state univ.. Accept me 4 biochemistry.

31. Anonymous says:

what is bayero cutoff mark

32. Bodrich says:

???.What’s cut off mark for SOCIOLOGY ND ANTHROPOLOGY in OAU pls…..

33. when is university of ibadan post ume comming up

34. I want to know the cut off mark for oau post ume on Sociology and Anthropology.

35. Want to knw the cut off mark for oau Sociology and Anthropology.

36. Federal uni oye ekiti is d post utme 4orm out?

37. MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE CUT 180 AND THEIR POST UME FORM END ON 14TH JUNE 2012.
    RUCH NOW AND GET YOUR COPY ON POST UME PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWER, POST UME FORM, EXAM DATE, INFORMATIONS, HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE, ACCOMODATION & HOW TO SCORE POST UME EXAMINATION ABOVE 70.
    CALL:07061538677 OR 08176058482 FOR ANY HELP.
    YOU ARE WELCOME TO MOUA

38. My government was seize.

39. what is the cut offmark for ANSU mass communication…cheers

40. Donald Junior says:

What is the subject required to write aptitute test for computer engineers in futo.

41. I need admision plesssssss.

42. Why is admission so hard to nigerians why you are qualify in both jamb and aptitude text, please I need to know WHY.

43. Kenneth, don't worry, u will surely have an admission.

44. online medicine says:

I just could not depart your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be again continuously to check out new posts

45. Kelechi Egbulonu says:

When is the time scheduled for Abia state poly to write there post utme exams and what will be there cut off mark for 2012|2013 session

46. ao can I check uniabj admissionlist.

47. Igba Zahemen says:

I want 2 join

48. lawrence jessica says:

pls can i study mass com in futo plsss i need answer.

49. Abbas Dikko says:

I want to study/read computer science in university. But what are the subjects i will register in my jamb?

50. what is post utme cutoff for unilorin

51. justice bright says:

pls explain how the cut off mark is derive

52. I need 2011 uniport aptitude test examination

53. can i b admitted if i should choose any of oau,ui as my 1st choice

54. i which to be the student of osunstate university to study economics.

55. I want 2 study mass communication in futo pls i need info on the required jamb subjects i need 2 write and d cut off mark.tanks

56. please does uni abuja have criminology?and wt is the cut off mark 4 2013

57. Divine chukwujekwu says:

what is the cutoff mark of economic in unn and also unizix and also d past question of post ume

58. Ehima isaac says:

I want 2 knw d cut-off mark 4 economics and statistics in uniben putme and also d cut off mark in jamb.

59. okwiekwie precious says:

please how can i get uniben post-ume past question for law…please i need ur assistance

60. Please i want to no if uniport and ust has secretaral department in there school and do they accept direct entry, if they do with how many point please . Tanks

61. please, my 2013 jamb score is 189 and i chose OAU first choice and Lautech second choice, computer engineer, can i get admission please, and can i apply for post ume ?
    thanks.

62. My jamb score is 183..pls is it enough for me to write pUme in OAU..my course is sociology???

63. pls wat is medicine cut off mark in university of abuja and for abraka

64. Is futo offerin Economics?if yes what is the departmental cut of mark for it?tnx bro!.i scored 197

65. i scored 207.i want 2 knw unizik’s o’level requirement and cutoff mark sociololgy and anthropology or any course dat i can use eng,govt,lit,econs 2 apply.thanks and God bless

66. last night i saw a post by one damilola and said mr Raymond help her so this morning i decided to call mr Raymond for help also my initial score was 171 he called me by 4pm and ask me to check i saw that my jamb score has been upgraded to 269 am so happy thank you mr raymond and also thank you damilola for putting such post online ,if anyone need upgrade kindly call mr Raymond on 08172949345

67. ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY IS ON NOW CALL 08116818801. Hello every one, if you wish to get ADMISSION into NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY. I will advice you call this number:08116818801
    Am only doing this because i was helped into NDA through this man, I was given his number by some one here in Kaduna NDA Camp and with his HELP I WAS ADMITTED INTO NDA 2013 SECTION AND I AM NOW A CADET.
    Here is the number again***08116818801*** Am very sure he can help but there are LIMITED AMOUNT OF PEOPLE HE CAN HELP EACH YEAR ……………….

68. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after reading through some of
    the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely
    glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking
    back often!
    váy nữ giá rẻ cá tính recently posted..váy nữ giá rẻ cá tínhMy Profile

69. For latest information you have to ggo too see world-wide-web andd
    on world-wide-web I found this web site as a most excellent site for hottest updates.
    Herman recently posted..HermanMy Profile